We are a full-service residential home inspection company.
If you need it inspected, we can get it done.
All home inspections are performed according to the ASHI standards
- Inspection includes siding, trim, windows, doors, grounds, decks, porches and walkways.
- Any roof that it is safe will be inspected on foot. Reporting will include an estimated
age, life span and condition. Inspection also includes the chimney, flashing, gutters and down
- Every door and window will be tested, and all the walls examined. Inspection includes the
fireplace and related components.
- Report includes the type of plumbing in the home. Attempts are made to investigate all visible
pipes and drain lines. Evaluation of the water heater, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toilets, sinks and valves
is also performed.
- Determination of the type of wiring and size of the service. Opening the main
panel and evaluation of the connections and condition is performed. A check is done on a representative number
of outlets and switches throughout the home.
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Inspection includes determining the type of heating and air conditioning systems, running the heater
and examining its function. Testing the air conditioning and examining the filter is also included.
- Inspection is of the foundation and framing. Look for any cracking and settlement.
If the house has a crawl space, it will be entered and inspected if possible, looking for signs of water penetration or flooding. In the
attic, framing and condition will be reviewed.
Other inspections are available through DelValley Home Inspections, LLC. Termite, Septic, and Environmental inspections
are subcontracted to experts and professionals in their fields. DelValley Home Inspections, LLC has a strong working
relationship with a carefully selected number of professionals who provide these services. This insures that
you will get the best inspection possible.
Radon testing inspections are done in house using the Radalink
radon monitor system, the most reliable radon detection and reporting system.
Radon Mitigation systems are
also installed in house. Should your radon test come back high, DelValley Home Insections LLC can install A mitigation system
to reduce the radon to a safe level.
When you schedule the inspection for
your new home, just be sure to tell us which inspections you need, and we schedule the rest. Each additional inspection
has a separate cost.
Our inspection report is computer generated and printed on site. Color photos are taken of any defect or other
problem and added to the report. The photos print with corresponding comments and help you to better understand the